Important information during the Coronavirus pandemic
Following Church of Ireland guidance in the light of the Coronavirus pandemic all church services, organisations and gatherings of Seagoe Parish Church have been cancelled until further notice.
Church Service recordings
Services can be viewed by clicking the Resources tab at the top of the page. You will then see options for worship (hymns and songs), Prayer, Daily devotions or Services. By clicking on these you will be led to a menu of resources. Services can also be viewed by clicking on the relevant service under the heading Parish News on the right.
A team of Parish volunteers are in the process of making contact with all our parishioners by phone over the next period of time to check how people are. Unfortunately we do not have contact numbers for a significant number of parishioners. If you are not contacted soon please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02838 332538 and leave you contact details on his answering machine.
Those in isolation
Any person in isolation who would like to receive regular phone calls from designated parishioners is requested email email@example.com or phone 02838332538.
Visiting the Churchyard
Following guidance from the Diocese our Churchyard is open again for people to visit graves, except when funerals are taking place. Funerals are currently limited to 10 people being present.
Contributing to Church funds
A number of parishioners have asked about how they can contribute to Church funds during this period when they cannot contribute by placing Freewill Offering Envelopes on the collection plate. There are a number of suggestions as follows:
1. Anyone can set up a Standing Order directly to our Church bank account using sort code: 98-12-90 account number: 33191057 It is suggested that monthly contributions are preferable to reduce bank fees. If you need assistance with this please contact our Treasurer, Philip Holland, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 02838339198.
2. Anyone can make one-off bank transfers using the bank details above.
3. If you would prefer you can use the Give As You Live Donate button on the left. (there is a small fee for using this facility that will slightly reduces your contribution.)
4. You can save up funds and contribute when it is deemed safe for us to return to our buildings.
- Sunday light 31st May
- Diocesan 10 days of Prayer 21-31 May
- Sunday Light Sunday 10th May
- Sunday Light Sunday 3rd May