Update on Covid lock-down
The main Church leaders, in consultation with the Assembly, have taken the decision that all gatherings for worship in Church buildings will be suspended until 6th February (with the exception of weddings, funerals and private prayer). Please share this information with others.
Our Church services, and some other activities, can still be followed on-line, either via this site, or on facebook-seagoe Parish or youTube Seagoe Parish.
Sundays we will post a video of our morning in-church worship on Sunday morning.
3rd Sunday of the month we have Cafe Youth Church (please e-mail for a link to join this group)
From time to time we will have on-line prayer meetings by Zoom
The Resources tab leads to a selection of pages containing the Services, Prayer.
The Organisations tab leads to various organisation including Sunday Light.
Virtual Prayer Room-Friday 15th January
As a Parish we are indebted to Beth for organising our days of prayer in the Quiet Room. This Friday was to have been one such day, but unfortunately due to the Covid restrictions we have taken the difficult decision not to invite people to leave home to come to the quiet room. We are delighted to be able to offer an online alternative that will allow people to engage from the safety of their own home.
A team of Parish volunteers make contact with all our parishioners by phone from time to time to check how people are. Unfortunately we do not have contact numbers for a significant number of parishioners. If you are not contacted soon please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02838 332538 and leave you contact details on his answering machine.
Those in isolation
Any person in isolation who would like to receive regular phone calls from designated parishioners is requested email email@example.com or phone 02838332538.
Contributing to Church funds
A number of parishioners have asked about how they can contribute to Church funds during this period.
1. Those who come to worship can leave envelopes or money in the collection baskets as they leave Church.
2. Anyone can set up a Standing Order directly to our Church bank account using sort code: 98-12-90 account number: 33191057 It is suggested that monthly contributions are preferable to reduce bank fees. If you need assistance with this please contact our Treasurer, Philip Holland, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 02838339198.
3. Anyone can make one-off bank transfers using the bank details above.
4. If you would prefer you can use the Give As You Live Donate button on the left. (there is a small fee for using this facility that will slightly reduces your contribution.)
5. You can save up funds and contribute when you are ready to return to Church.
6. If you have envelopes or any other funds that you would like to contribute you can call Terence on 38332538 to make arrangements.
Church re-opening and Corona Virus update-Please note this is not relevant until after 6th February.
We encourage as many people as possible to come back to Church worship. We have put a lot of measures in place following government guidelines in order to keep us all as safe as possible during the current pandemic. This short video explains the process of coming to worship: