Holy Week and Easter
Throughout Holy Week we will have the following posts available on Facebook Seagoe Parish:
Every morning we will have a post from the Diocese entitled ‘Voices’ a mission for Holy Week and Easter.
We will also have the final week of our Bible Reflections for Lent by Seagoe Parishioners.
Every evening we will have a short Holy Week Service from Seagoe.
Good Friday and Easter
We are delighted that our Bishops, in consultation with The Assembly, have agreed that Churches can open again for public worship from Good Friday. We will therefore cautiously reopen with all the covid restrictions in place. We encourage people to come back to Church, but please remember to wear a face covering and not to come along if you feel unwell.
8.00pm Good Friday Tenebrae Service
10.30am Easter Sunday Holy Communion
10.45am Easter Family Gathering in the Parish Centre
12.00pm Easter Holy Communion in Ardmore Parish.
7.00pm Easter worship in Killicomaine Community Centre.
From the following week we will also have a return to St. Patrick’s Killicomaine at 6.00pm
A team of Parish volunteers make contact with all our parishioners by phone from time to time to check how people are. Unfortunately we do not have contact numbers for a significant number of parishioners. If you are not contacted soon please email email@example.com or phone 02838 332538 and leave you contact details on his answering machine.
Those in isolation
Any person in isolation who would like to receive regular phone calls from designated parishioners is requested email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02838332538.
Contributing to Church funds
A number of parishioners have asked about how they can contribute to Church funds during this period.
1. Those who come to worship can leave envelopes or money in the collection baskets as they leave Church.
2. Anyone can set up a Standing Order directly to our Church bank account using sort code: 98-12-90 account number: 33191057 It is suggested that monthly contributions are preferable to reduce bank fees. If you need assistance with this please contact our Treasurer, Philip Holland, email@example.com or by phone 02838339198.
3. Anyone can make one-off bank transfers using the bank details above.
4. If you would prefer you can use the Give As You Live Donate button on the left. (there is a small fee for using this facility that will slightly reduces your contribution.)
5. You can save up funds and contribute when you are ready to return to Church.
6. If you have envelopes or any other funds that you would like to contribute you can call Terence on 38332538 to make arrangements.
Church re-opening and Corona Virus update-Please note this is not relevant until after 6th February.
We encourage as many people as possible to come back to Church worship. We have put a lot of measures in place following government guidelines in order to keep us all as safe as possible during the current pandemic. This short video explains the process of coming to worship: