Changes to Worship pattern from September 2021
Please spread the word concerning changes to our worship pattern from September 2021
9.00am Holy Communion weekly from 12th September
10.30am Morning Worship weekly
(10.30am 3rd Sunday of the month Cafe Youth Church in the Parish Centre)
6.00pm Evening Worship in St. Patrick;s, Killicomaine
7.00pm 3rd Sunday of the month Praise Service in the Parish Centre
7.30pm Killicomaine Community Church in Jubilee Community Centre, Killicomaine
10.00am 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month Holy Communion
All our service have covid avoidance measures in place. Everyone must wear facecoverings when entering or leaving the buildings and are requested to please wear them throughtout worship.
Please encourage people to come join with us for regular worship.
Additional seating is available in the Rotunda with a video link to the Church.
This short video explains the process of coming to worship:
Live-streaming of services
In addition to worshipping in Church we are now live-streaming our main service each week at 10.30am. This can be viewed on YouTube Seagoe Parish, or via the link that will be posted on Facebook Seagoe Parish each Sunday. The livestream will then remain on the site for people to watch at any time
Please spread the word and encourage people to join with us in Church for worship, of if they cannot attend then to avail of the livestream.
A team of Parish volunteers make contact with all our parishioners by phone from time to time to check how people are. Unfortunately we do not have contact numbers for a significant number of parishioners. If you are not contacted soon please email email@example.com or phone 02838 332538 and leave you contact details on his answering machine.
Those in isolation
Any person in isolation who would like to receive regular phone calls from designated parishioners is requested email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02838332538.
Contributing to Church funds
A number of parishioners have asked about how they can contribute to Church funds during this period.
1. Those who come to worship can leave envelopes or money in the collection baskets as they leave Church.
2. Anyone can set up a Standing Order directly to our Church bank account using sort code: 98-12-90 account number: 33191057 It is suggested that monthly contributions are preferable to reduce bank fees. If you need assistance with this please contact our Treasurer, Philip Holland, email@example.com or by phone 02838339198.
3. Anyone can make one-off bank transfers using the bank details above.
4. If you would prefer you can use the Give As You Live Donate button on the left. (there is a small fee for using this facility that will slightly reduces your contribution.)
5. You can save up funds and contribute when you are ready to return to Church.
6. If you have envelopes or any other funds that you would like to contribute you can call Terence on 38332538 to make arrangements.