Given that prayer is a great privilege for us, we are encouraging everyone to take part in a fortnight of prayer from 15th-29th November 2020.
In addition to people’s regular prayer times we are encouraging one another to engage with some, or all of the following opportunities:
- Committing to an additional hour of prayer on as many days as they like. To help you remember you can sign up on our Prayer Room by clicking on this link
- Daily Guided 10min prayer sessions will be posted each day at 10am on Facebook/seagoeparish by clicking on this link
- Zoom prayer meetings will be held on Monday 16th and 23rd from 8-8.45pm. You can access this by clicking on this link and using the Password: Seagoe
- A Prayer Gathering will be held in the Church on Wednesday 25th from 7-8pm
- The Quiet Room in the Parish Centre can be booked for 30min slots on Friday 20th between 9am & 9pm.
Full details and some aids to prayer can be found on the brochure below.