Please share widely that on Sunday 15th November we will be commencing our fortnight of prayer. This will include resources to use at home as well as opportunities to pray in our Church buildings. Full details can be found by clicking on the link to your right under Parish News.
Assembly’s announcement on 19th November
On 19th November the Assembly announced that as from 27th November Church gatherings for worship will have to cease from Friday 27th November for two weeks. Whilst we are disappointed by this decision, we recognise that it was made in order to seek to reduce the risk to the population from the spread of Covid-19.
On Sundays 29th November and 6th December we will be posting worship services on the following platforms:
YouTube channel: Seageo Parish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqyrsKHn_lgbRCt1JonN41Q
Facebook: Seagoe Parish Church: https://www.facebook.com/seagoeparish
God willing we will return to Church worship on Sunday 13th December.
Please continue to check our posts for further updates.
Salvation Army Toy Appeal
Given the announcement that Churches will have to close from 27th November for two weeks please spread this updated information.
Church re-opening and Corona Virus update
We encourage as many people as possible to come back to Church worship. We have put a lot of measures in place following government guidelines in order to keep us all as safe as possible during the current pandemic. This short video explains the process of coming to worship:
Currently we offer the following services:
10.30am Morning Worship in Seagoe for adults and older young people
10.45am Family Gathering in the Parish Centre for young families (this replaces Sunday school for the moment)
12.00pm Morning Worship in Ardmore
6.00pm Evening Worship in St. Patrick’s Killicomaine.
We have an overflow for the 10.30am service into the Rotunda where the service can be viewed on two screens.
We are currently meeting in the Parish Centre on Wednesday evenings at 7.30pm for fellowship. We are studying Romans using material by Timothy Keller.
Our Church services, and some other activities, can still be followed on-line, either via this site, or on facebook-seagoe Parish.
Sundays we post a video of our morning in-church worship on Sunday afternoons.
3rd Sunday of the month we have Cafe Youth Church (please e-mail for a link to join this group)
From time to time we will have on-line prayer meetings by Zoom
The Resources tab leads to a selection of pages containing the Services, Prayer.
The Organisations tab leads to various organisation including Sunday Light.
A team of Parish volunteers make contact with all our parishioners by phone from time to time to check how people are. Unfortunately we do not have contact numbers for a significant number of parishioners. If you are not contacted soon please email email@example.com or phone 02838 332538 and leave you contact details on his answering machine.
Those in isolation
Any person in isolation who would like to receive regular phone calls from designated parishioners is requested email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02838332538.
Contributing to Church funds
A number of parishioners have asked about how they can contribute to Church funds during this period.
1. Those who come to worship can leave envelopes or money in the collection baskets as they leave Church.
2. Anyone can set up a Standing Order directly to our Church bank account using sort code: 98-12-90 account number: 33191057 It is suggested that monthly contributions are preferable to reduce bank fees. If you need assistance with this please contact our Treasurer, Philip Holland, email@example.com or by phone 02838339198.
3. Anyone can make one-off bank transfers using the bank details above.
4. If you would prefer you can use the Give As You Live Donate button on the left. (there is a small fee for using this facility that will slightly reduces your contribution.)
5. You can save up funds and contribute when you are ready to return to Church.
6. If you have envelopes or any other funds that you would like to contribute you can call Terence on 38332538 to make arrangements.